The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Saturday, November 10, 2007

DULLSVILLE

There is nothing like joining a journal swap to open your eyes to what a dull life you lead. Well, me, anyway. I joined a swap on Swap-Bot a while back, that involves keeping a journal for a minimum of 20 days/20 entries, then swapping it permanently with your assigned partner at the end of that time. Each entry is supposed to have one page of writing and one page of related art work or illustration. My gosh! I could almost run 20 copies of my Day One entry and glue one to each journal page. I never realized that before. There is slight variance in my daily reporting of whether or not I went out for lunch or something, but that's about it. So, in keeping with that scintillating subject, here is what I have been eating for meals lately when I don't go out:















I bought whole wheat pita bread and spinach and other veggies the other day. I stuff cheese and veggies in the pocket and then add Greek or Italian dressing. Yum! Y'all are on the edge of your seats, right?














If it wasn't for Swap-Bot, I don't know what in the world I'd write about. These are 6 MOO dolls I made for a Christmas themed MOO doll swap. Three of them have the faces of American Girl Dolls (Kit, Felicity and Kirsten) and three are Clement Clarke Moore who wrote A Visit From St. Nick. These were a lot of fun to make. I did make a few extra bodies, and hope to get faces on them and get them finished for some use before Christmas.
Then here is one I did after those. I used it as an illustration in that exciting journal I am keeping. It fits into a little envelope glued onto the page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home