The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Saturday, July 14, 2007

RED SATURDAY



These are two prints of red Madonna icons that I have hanging in my living room. The first shows a very pregnant Mary preparing for the journey to Bethlehem. We have used this icon as part of our Posada each December.

Next is a Goodwill find. This Chinese - or would it be Japanese? - girl was surely one of a set. However, the boy half of the set was missing. I really like this little figurine even though she does have a chip on her hat.

Arizona Diet Green Tea with Ginseng - that is my drink of choice these days. I buy it in these gallon jugs. It has almost replaced Diet Coke with me.

And lastly, this is my make-up bag. Isn't it cute? Although I hardly need a make-up bag any more, since I almost never wear make-up. But I love the bag. Under it is a planter that I bought at ..... Goodwill. You knew I was going to say that, right? Behind it is fabric that I bought when planing to make more quilt blocks...but that project never 'material'ized.











1 Comments:

At 7/14/2007 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be worth wearing make-up just to carry that cute bag. Love the planter, and all the photos.

Jan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home