The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, August 04, 2006

PROJECT RUNWAY, HOMESTYLE

Inspired by Project Runway, Shabree has been designing clothes for her Barbie dolls lately. She had been setting up scenes with her dolls, and photographing them for several days straight. Last night and tonight she made a dress and a pink skirt. They are not quite finished yet, but I took photos anyway.
I wish I knew how to lighten these. They are so dark.
Jasmine is wearing the pink skirt and Kiara is wearing the purple outfit. Kiki, who is Kiara's twin sister, and Mai Ling are selecting fabrics and ribbons in hopes that Shabree will design them some fabulous fashions too.

2 Comments:

At 8/08/2006 11:33 AM, Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

I admit that I've gotten the urge to make doll clothes after watching Project Runway. I haven't done it since I have no Barbie dolls.

 
At 8/08/2006 1:51 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

LOL! you'll have to go get yourself a Barbie. ;) Barbie clothes are sooo tiny, though, that they are much too difficult for me to deal with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home