The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

SOME RECENT ATCS

Things have just been going along as usual. There's not really that much different to write about, and I am usually too tired or dull-feeling to come up with anything interesting. Here are some Artist Trading Cards I finished recently. It's really hard to get my groove back when it has been so long since I used to 'do artwork' almost daily.
FeeLs Like NothiNg Is QuiTe ReAl
Aunt Neesha Be The Baby of the Family
It Take Determination
Loved Pet
Thinking About It...
Dog in the Doorway
Hey, Girl!

2 Comments:

At 5/04/2006 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanda, I love them all, have to come back and look at them again tomorrow(LOL!) The puppy dogs are cute. Love the people too! Hope you get back to doing your art daily soon! Renie

 
At 5/04/2006 10:50 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks, Renie. I didn't get a thing done today, and only have one idea rolling around in my head. Maybe after the weekend, I'll get going with them again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home