The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, January 13, 2006

B IS FOR BEE, BALLOON, BALERINA, BOBBY PIN, BROWN, BLACK AND BLUE

These are two 4"x6" pieces I did for the alphabet zap page swap, so far. It's the front of one, and the back of another. The backs are all the same. This is the first front I have done, and I don't like it, but so far haven't come up with anything better. It is supposed to be collaged, at least to some degree. I'd be better off painting something.

Lydia and I had lunch today at The Chisholm Trail. We hadn't been able to get there on a Friday for the all-you-can-eat catfish in quite a while. After lunch, I went to Beeville - pharmacy, supermarket and Goodwill. I also drove by Walmart to see if they had gotten any spring plants in yet. They did, but not arborvitae trees like I need. I also drove through McDonald's to get a coke and see what the Happy Meal toy is, since today was the day it changed again....mini Sega games and plain beany bears - Blah! According to the website, they will have Strawberry Shortcake doll items beginning on the 20th. At Goodwill I got a book for Shabree and some patterned printer paper. Oh, and I went by the tax office, to put two used printer ink cartridges in their recycle box. Then I hurried back to Skidmore, to get some copies before Lydia left, and then worked in my office for awhile...and remembered that I had forgotten to go to the bank. Oh, well....

2 Comments:

At 1/17/2006 9:40 PM, Blogger alex said...

It is so good to see Wanda ARt again! I like this piece, and the person who gets it will be a lucky one indeed!

 
At 1/17/2006 11:51 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks, Alex! I check your blog all the time, too...and I am a huge fan of your work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home