The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Thursday, January 12, 2006

ART IN PROGRESS

Here are some postcards-in-progress I am working on for a 'Happy New Year 2006 - Year of the Dog' swap. I'll need to get 10 of them done. So far, I am pretty clueless as to how I will finish these, and make the other 7. But it felt good to finally get the paints out again, and play with them. I get so rusty if I don't keep at it. I also made some serendipity type background paper, which I may or may not use, for a zap page swap.

2 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like them, they are cute. I'm in that swap too!

 
At 1/16/2006 5:41 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks, Hanna. :) I just found your blog a couple of days ago. And this morning I was telling someone about your Mom's sweater that got felted and turned into mittens. Very pretty!
My postcards are still no farther along...just can't get with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home