The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, December 02, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (TOMORROW), ANDREW!

Here's some more mail art that came a couple of days ago. The painted paper plate had no return address and no postmark. The stamps weren't even cancelled. I don't know who sent it, but it is really a nice painting. Then the postcard is the frontside of the one from J.Boyd. Really cool monoprint! THANKS, both of you.
Not much went on today. Lydia called and so I met her for lunch at The Chisholm Trail. I should have gone into the office too, since I have several little things that need to be done there. But I didn't. I got a few things done at home, but nothing that really shows.
Andrew called and had me email him with answers to alllll the questions and criteria for the website he is supposed to be building me for a C.C.D. website, he's doing as part of an assignment. I took forever getting it all done, and then the computer ate it. And I didn't save a copy of all the questions, etc. Grrrr!
He's having a barbecue over at the cabin tonight for his birthday. About 4-5 of his closest friends were supposed to be spending the night. When Chuck went over there he counted 24 people, plus Buddha...who had managed to get sausage and fajitas off of the table while everyone was outside.

3 Comments:

At 12/02/2005 9:22 PM, Blogger Troy Thomas said...

I think I have figured out who sends the painted plates without the return address. I received one in the middle of October and posted it on my blog with my guess who it was from. Since the postage was cancelled on the one I got, I was able to put two and two together.

snailmailart.blogspot.com

** Troy **

 
At 12/02/2005 9:46 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Thanks for the 'clue', Troy. Now that I found his name, I just need to find the address. ;)

 
At 4/25/2006 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Grandma that was cool.I gess you thout that I would never read it. Call me



Love,ShabreeRDM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home