The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HALTER TOP AND MINI SKIRT


...On Coconut, that is. Yes, I am one of those strange people who likes to dress dogs in clothes. Coconut got a new outfit yesterday. I hope she doesn't look too much like a hoochy mama in it. Chuck dressed her in anticipation of her Post Office trip this morning.
I wish they sold more dog outfits in Patti-Jo's size too. But the dog clothing retailers cater to their smaller clientele. I may change these photos later if I get better ones.
I've been doing lots of gardening over the past couple of days and have much more to do for the rest of the week. My out of shape muscles are really hurting. So it'll probably be garden pictures and posts for the next day or two.
Keith, I had computer issues yesterday and now it's not letting me click on my comments to answer you about the Malabar spinach. But from something I read awhile back (Can't remember what or where.) it was my understanding that malabar spinach was ideal for our climate...that it would possibly grow in the off-season as well as the normal season. You know, it might have been in the article in the South Texas Catholic a while back about the Native American man in Corpus who grows a community garden as well as his own. If I find it, I'll let you know.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 6/17/2009 1:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the spinach info. As for the dog... that ain't right;-)

 
At 6/17/2009 2:03 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

gAsP! What do you know about fashion - you probably don't even watch Project Runway! ;-)

I found the article I was talking about. It's in the March/April issue of Texas Gardener - Pg.18, "One Man's Quest to Make a Difference". But the malabar spinach info was in the Problem-Solution column. I'll post about it tomorrow.

 
At 6/17/2009 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I hear Patti-Jo giving a huge sigh of relief!

 
At 6/17/2009 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, heck, that was me.

Jan

 
At 6/18/2009 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice gams Coconut

 

Post a Comment

<< Home