The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

TODAY'S LIST

Okay, I have nothing intriguing to write about today, but in keeping with my resolve to actually have some kind of entry today, I am borrowing an idea that I saw on http://alexandbeckysmom.blogspot.com/ (Thanks, Mrs. G.)

1. Get into actual clothes. (I looove pajamas!)

2. Do some art. Continue on with the Spirits House.

3. Fold and put up laundry. All of it.

4. Go to supermarket. (Groan...)

Sub List

a. pork neckbones (for the dogs' breakfasts)
b. catsup (DH can't live without it apparently.)
c. A-1 Sauce (Ditto.)
d. potatoes (for beef stew)
e. Stew Starter (Yeah, I cheat.)
f. bacon (for beans)
g. cat food (largest bag I can struggle to the car)
h. 2 - 16oz. pkgs. frozen french-cut green beans (for Cookbook Junkie's recipe)
i. 14 oz. can artichoke hearts (Ditto - http://cookbookjunkie.blogspot.com/)
j. Italian bread crumbs (Will settle for French.)
k. olive oil (We are low on it, or possibly out of it.)
l. garlic (More garlic! Got to have more!)
m. Parmesean Cheese (Low or out...)

5. Stretch out in new recliner and play video games. (Gosh, I have turned into such a slacker!)

6. TV - CSI and ER and is Project Runway on tonight? Or American Idol? (Ditto.)

EDIT: Do they not make Stew Starter any more? I couldn't find it. Chuck likes grocery shopping, and I hate it, so it is a long time between supermarket trips for me. I was shocked last month when HEB told me they no longer carry Chili-Quik! I could not believe it! That stuff is absolutely essensial to chili and has been, for us, for two generations.

Question of the Day: Do any of you play video games or online games to any degree? If so, which ones?

2 Comments:

At 1/17/2008 7:13 PM, Blogger Amy Guobadia said...

I play the wii... great game system for family fun. I like playing word coach and baseball with Becky.

 
At 1/21/2008 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You went to the grocery store in your PAJAMAS?!
I am addicted to a game site on the web called "Boxerjam.com". My favorite games on there are "know It All" and "Strike a Match". One is a trivia game and the other is a quick word matching game. Good for your brain!!
Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home