The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

MY FIRST 'ZINE

I just finished these a little while ago. You'd think with how tiny they are, it would have been really fast to make them, but I was up until 3:30am last night working on the original. Then, this morning, I took the original to make copies. Then it took quite a while to bring them home, add some color and cut and fold.
Naturally, this is for a Swap-Bot swap. These are the first 'zines I remember making, and the swap guidelines set the style or method of making the booklet, plus the subject and title. That made it very easy for everyone to feel capable of doing a decent job of it. I am really hoping for more swaps like this.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11/15/2007 7:10 PM, Blogger Nan said...

Well now, you have been BUSY since my last visit!! Very constructive work too I might add.

Now, I need you to come visit me and get involved in my contest, I just KNOW you will have something for me in the craft projects you create!! Bring your friends and lets get this contest started!

 
At 11/17/2007 7:37 PM, Blogger Amy Guobadia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11/17/2007 7:38 PM, Blogger Amy Guobadia said...

Wow your zine looks way better then my zine.

 
At 12/01/2007 3:08 PM, Blogger ChristineMM said...

Hi Wanda!
I was thinking of you and came to check out what you have been up to. You are the one who told me about mail art, swapping online and ATCs. Well I have been swapping ATCs online for over 2 years now. I do 99% on swap-bot. My member name there is ChristineMM.

I have not signed up for any new swaps and am waiting until after the New Year.

I hope you have been well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home