The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HI....REMEMBER ME?


I feel like I fell off the edge of the world in December. So much to do, so behind on everything, so lethargic towards doing some things...like blogging. Plus, I swear, there was just nothing all that interesting to blog about. I know what you are thinking... "That never stopped you before!". True. Hahaha...

Anyway, I am back. I hope. I can't find the photo I wanted to use, so I took another one this morning. While I am not behind on any of my art swaps, I am only about a half step ahead on the few that I am in. The photo is a project that I just started on last night - a Spirit Houses Accordian Book Swap.
"Every spirit makes its house, and we can give a shrewd guess from the house to the inhabitant." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson Think I'll make the Friday mail-out deadline???
I am so out of practice with the art stuff. It's been quite a while since I even opened a paint container. And it shows. This is only the first layer of what will be multi-layered mixed media. Let's hope it improves from here. :/ After this, I have an ink blot art piece to do, and two zines... a perzine and a spring zine.

Okay, this entry is enough of a stretch for me today. More tomorrow, I hope. Oh! One more thing, since some have asked... The video on that recent entry is just a humorous one I found on YouTube. It is not my family.

Question of the Day: Is anyone still checking this blog? (Even my sister may have given up by now.)

3 Comments:

At 1/16/2008 2:02 PM, Blogger Amy Guobadia said...

I am still a loyal fan. I still did my checks for new posts. I enjoy reading about your swaps.

 
At 1/16/2008 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooo, your big sister NEVER gives up on you, you silly girl!

Jan

 
At 1/17/2008 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and are you SURE that's not your family on the video????

Jan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home