The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, December 30, 2011

I'M BACK!


So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope your 2011 was great and your 2012 will be even better.

This is our Christmas Eve table except for the roast turkey which Reagan cooked and brought over, and the chocolate cake that Andrew and Samantha brought. Those wouldn't fit on the table with everything else for the photo.
We had a really nice Christmas.

For some reason unknown to me, my computer wouldn't let me use blogger, google or several other sites. Stewart was in Dubai and then in China, then back home but too busy, so I was stuck with the situation until tonight when he came over and fixed it. I am soooo happy! So now I will be posting regularly...or more regularly... now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1/01/2012 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wellllll . . . It's about time! So nice to hear about your holiday, sounds as if everyone is doing OK. So are we-- just a bit older! Have I told you that we've moved to the Ozarks? Had a little snow the other day and waiting for a little more. It's really so beautiful here, everywhere I look there's a painting! In fact I've been doing quite a bit of painting the last couple of years-- not writing much at all, a little editing now and then. We need to have a 'catch up'! Miss you guys-- wish we were closer! Tell everyone hello for me and a Happy, Healthy 2012 to you all!!! La'Nelle

 
At 1/01/2012 7:13 PM, Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home