The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Monday, January 24, 2011

I'M READING MORE...


lately than I have been. I just finished Angel Time by Anne Rice, which was really good. It is the first of a series, and the second book came out in November I think, so I'll need to see if I can get it soon. I got the first one from Paperback Swap.
Today I just started (or restarted, actually) Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith. I had checked it out from the library a long time ago, but was too busy to enjoy it at the time, so returned it after barely starting it. I got this one from a swap tag on Swap-Bot.
Thirdly, I have It's My Church and I'll Stay if I Want To by Lonni Collins Pratt. It's okay... I guess I'll finish it, but it'll probably be after I finish P & P & Z. I have quite a que of books built up, so periodically, I hope to show you what I've finished and what I'm reading.

1 Comments:

At 1/26/2011 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those revamped classics are enjoying much popularity these days - even with my 13 year old daughter - I wonder if it will send people back to the classics?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home