The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Monday, September 27, 2010

LOS TRES FRIDAS


These primative faux Fridas are for a swap on Swap-Bot. I'm not quite finished with them yet, but very close. They should go out in tomorrow's mail.

The Fall air is fabulous! That magical feeling is coming back. I actually got unhooked from the computer (after catching up on The Guild) and all video game systems today, and went out to redo the chicken set-up with Stewart today. He ordered us a batch of chicks and a brooder set. The brooder stuff is already here, and the chicks should be here tomorrow or the next day. I hope Goldilocks and Midnight get along with them.

Besides getting farther along with the little Frida paintings, I pulled some weeds and started reading a new gardening book. Oh - and I actually cooked a real meal - Southwestern Shepherd's Pie and Herb Salad with Stewart's homemade Zesty Italian dressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home