The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, August 06, 2010

LAST ONE FOR AWHILE...


This zentangle was 5"x7" before I cut it into fourths to make ATCs out of it for a swap. I still have 2 zentangles-in-progress, but have been spending the last two days on other projects - a Halloween assemblage and a small mixed media thing on stretched canvas. When those are finished, I will probably start on a Halloween mixed media box for another swap.
I feel really crappy today. I've been staying up way, way too late (like all night) and still getting up early for the past few days, and it is catching up with me, with a vengence. I may try to take a nap today if I can, even though I hate naps.
It will be time to begin religious education classes again very soon, so I need to get letters written and registration forms sent out to parents as soon as possible. But something tells me I had better not try to compose a coherent letter today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home