The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Saturday, July 31, 2010

AND YET MORE...


Dare I admit I am finally getting a little tired of making these? I've been trading these like crazy on Swap-Bot, and still have at least 2 more that I have committed to make.
I think the Farmer's Market is open today, but I am reconsidering going. I am just really sore from all the mowing I did yesterday. I still have a lot more to do today. I think I am going to go take cemetery photos in the next town this morning, too, for a different swap. While I am there, I'll get some plate dinners from some friends who are holding a fundraiser for medical expences. And there is also a funeral today, so I need to make a big dish of some kind and go serve food for the meal, afterwards. I guess I'll make a huge veggie salad...so I better get to the farmer's market after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home