The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

APPRECIATION OF RANDOM WEIRDNESS

I love this! After attending a 'wet and wild' birthday party last Saturday, Mathieu and I stopped by Walmart to get a few things. We saw this guy and I complimented him and his two teenage friends on the costume. I asked what promotion or club or whatever he was dressed that way for, and was told that there was no reason for this other than just because the guy wanted to dress like that and wander around. How cool is that?! I got a photo of my wet little grandson with the German Shepherd, and thanked the trio for their random weirdness. :)

1 Comments:

At 6/19/2010 2:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is so neat! If more people would be more spontaneous to do their own thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home