The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BUNNY GIRLS AND TREES

This is what I have been painting lately. Yeah. I blame Suzi Blu for my fixation on bunny girls. She offered some free printable line drawings on her blog for people to make mixed media art. I didn't print them out, but her sketch of a bunny girl stuck with me. I have been thinking of the 'tree of life' motif lately, too. I really love trees and especially like looking at the structure and arrangement of their limbs and branches. Not that this was any great depiction. I just played with it. The top one - "The Bunny Sisters Rush Spring" is postcard sized. The other one, "Another New Day" is a little larger. Both are for trade in an artist's postcard group I belong to on Yahoo.
These two bunny girls are artist trading cards size and are for a swap on Swap-Bot.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home