The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, January 21, 2011

BACKGROUND PAPERS



These are some background papers I've made lately. I'm involved in some Yahoo art groups and have been actually doing some art with them again. I've already used some of these papers on some artist trading cards and inchies.
I love the style of the top one with the numbers and circles. Actually, earlier tonight I decided there was a little too much white on it, so I gave it a yellow overwash and sprayed more brown walnut ink on it. I'm waiting for it to dry now.
The valentinish one is cool too - very texturey. It turned out a lot redder than I intended since the white tissue paper pretty much turned clear after it all dried. Oh, well. I still like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home