The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Thursday, June 02, 2011

SELLING CRAP BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD

Okay, so it's not really 'crap', but that is my term for a plethora of stuff that needs to go somewhere besides my house.
My friend, Annie, and I sat out by the highway for a few hours on Friday and Saturday of Memorial weekend. We didn't do that great. :/ I did sell some eggs and she sold some of her tomatoes and pecans, but that was it. At least my fridge is not completely stuffed with eggs now...only halfway stuffed. The chickens are laying about a dozen a day, so it mounts up fast. I did sell some eggs from the house last week and then more at church Sunday.
The heat and strong wind really wore us out. It's strange how bone tired you can get even though you're just sitting in a chair most of the time. We do plan on doing it again, but not very soon. I'll probably need a new sign though, since I am using the one I had (painted on cardboard) out by the road at my house now.

3 Comments:

At 6/03/2011 3:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like pretty good crap to me!

Jan

 
At 10/03/2011 7:57 AM, Blogger Flowersun said...

Hi Wanda... It has been a bit since I've gotten over to your blog. I was wondering how you were doing with the heat in TX. It looks like good stuff. I remember when I used to buy eggs from the local farm years ago. Always enjoyed them. I've joined you over here on Blogspot. Moved my blog here. Come visit me http://flowersunworld.blogspot.com/

 
At 2/03/2012 11:45 AM, Anonymous Reed said...

Wanda Hello!
Thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog! Keep it up.

Will visit here often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home