The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Saturday, December 12, 2009

LITTLE BY LITTLE


I am late with an angel paper doll swap I joined, but finally finished my angel last night. Yay, me! (Sort of...) Mathieu and Zach were here, so Mat worked on making an angel paper doll too. It is really cute. Hopefully, he will finish it today, and I can post a photo of it tomorrow.

The other photo is of two cell phone cases I made. I made one in late October or early November, and thought I had finished the second one, too. But when I took them out of the bag last night, I realized the other one still needed some stitching. Gosh, my eyes are not what they used to be. My stitching was awful last night; I could hardly see what I was doing. As much as I hate to, I am going to have to go back to the optomotrist soon. I am way past due.
I got some gifts wrapped last night, too. So I am making progress. Mathieu and I also helped me hung the second green garland around the kitchen windows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home