The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Thursday, November 19, 2009

ATC DOLLS

These are two different styles of ATC dolls I made for a swap in an online group. The one on the left is a regular ATC with a cut out 'doll' added. The one on the right is jointed with an ATC as her middle, to which the arms, legs and head are connected. I talked about the vintage Japanese schoolboy ATC before, on this blog, when this Harajuku girl was still in the beginning stages. I like how she turned out, but the connecting joints gave me fits.

2 Comments:

At 11/21/2009 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11/28/2009 8:45 PM, Anonymous Tammy said...

Hi Wanda! I'm not sure how else to send you a message other than through a comment. I linked your blog from my blog. To link me, you should be able to go into where you go to make new posts, and there should be somewhere that says "links" that you can click on to add new links to your site.
Thanks!
Tammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home