The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Sunday, October 25, 2009

GETTING READY...


slowly for Halloween. I've kind of lost my steam for the holiday this year. Just too much going on and too scattered with other things. Now it's less than a week until Halloween and no way do I want to drag all the scarecrow frames down from the attic at the other house and construct and dress them for just one week - and all the rain, as well... But I did manage to snap this photo of Barbara, Marlene, Violette Spice-Blythe and Falba the little witch girl the other day between rainfalls.

Currently, I am nursing a horrible sunburn I got from helping my friend, Annie, sell flowers by the highway yesterday. Ouch!

2 Comments:

At 10/26/2009 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HeyWanda, I've missed you and finally it dawned on me that I can catch up with you via your blog. I'm so glad the Wandettes are back. Your imagination amazes me.

Sure wish you could fly into OH next week and meet with Therese and Heirloom and the mids: Linda, Marion, Kathy, Cathy and Me. Therese are in North America on a really nice vacation and part of it is here in Ohio Amish Country.

Take care and keep blogging! I love the tree house sans tree!
Maggie

 
At 10/26/2009 11:35 PM, Blogger Wanda said...

Awww...thanks, Maggie. I wish I could be there with you all. Have fun! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home