The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Monday, October 19, 2009

THE WANDETTES RETURN



SHREK: Presenting the long promised return of the Wandettes! This little episode begins in a land Far, Far Away....over at the mailbox.



COLONEL CARVER: Careful there, soldier.

MAJOR BANNEKER: Got it! I think Barbara will want to see this.



MAJOR BANNEKER: Barbara, Colonel Carver and I encountered something interesting on our reconnaissance mission earlier today. I think you will be glad we intercepted this packet.

BARBARA: Thank you, Major and Colonel. I'll open it.



BARBARA: Hmmm...what is it??? Let me get it out.
MARLENE: Could it be....? Is it.....?



MARLENE: NEW DRESSES!!!!!
BARBARA: It's about time! Now if Wanda could just be bothered to find and unpack our shoes and jewelry.



MARLENE and BARBARA: HAPPY FALL EVRYONE!
SHREK: And they lived happily ever after...for the rest of the day.
THE END

P.S. For anyone who is interested, I bought these two dresses on Etsy from "sewgrandmacathy". They are very well made; she has a large stock of cute doll clothes for Blythe, Barbie and American Girl; reasonably priced and I received them very quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home