The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

WARM AND TOASTY


It's really been so much colder than usual for this time of year. Or what I should say, I guess, is that it has gotten cold earlier than usual. It is predicted to be a colder, wetter winter this time. We keep blankets handy to cover up with on the love seat and in the recliner. Coconut got a new sweater the other day. Tres chic, no?
Meanwhile, I am happily wearing flannel pjs around the house...sometimes with a zip front sweatshirt over them and thick, crocheted socks on my feet. Very UN-chic, but sooo comfy and toasty. I bought Chuck a pair of flannel pj bottoms and he's enjoying wearing them, too. I've never mined washing dishes, but I almost enjoy it now, with the warm water heating my hands.

2 Comments:

At 12/10/2009 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh. Coconut looks absolutely adorable!

Jan

 
At 12/11/2009 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanda, coconut looks very fashionable! Love the sweater. Hey that buffalo chicken dip is a fave of my kids. Take care and stay warm. Flowersun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home