The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Sunday, October 04, 2009

MEOWRRR!


Another day, another Fall/Halloween photo. ;) This is a postcard I painted a couple of weeks ago for a Swap-Bot swap.
Today was a lot like every Sunday - Mass, religious education classes, long afternoon nap. I really hate naps, but have been so tired lately, and Sundays tend to wear me out anyway. This morning, after doing the paperwork for the program, I had two restroom plumbing problems to take care of. Yikes! But, I got it all remedied....I think. I guess I'll find out next Sunday. ;)
Zach and Mat were here a lot today, but we didn't do anything artsy/crafty. Tomorrow, I'll heat-set the jack-o-lantern t-shirt Mat and I made and then he can wear it. Also, I plan on working on the dead tree attached to the mailbox. Mathieu secured it to the mailbox, and I wired crows to it, but still have little jack-o-lanterns and hopefully skeletons (if I can find them) to attach to it.
I finally made the deviled eggs Andrew had requested and sent 2 dozen over to him and Samantha. Tonight I made a chicken pot pie for dinner, which was good. Tomorrow I think I'll make chicken with broccoli sauce and noodles.

1 Comments:

At 10/05/2009 8:31 AM, Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

Wow, you're really cooking up a storm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home