The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, August 28, 2009

OUTGOING MAIL


I don't know what is the matter with me. As if I haven't got too many hobbies and duties and self-imposed pastimes, I have taken up pen palling again. One of the postcards is for a Face theme postcard swap on Swap-Bot and the other is a "Get Better" postcard to a friend. The rest is pen pal mail. Mail will go out today for Annette, June, Marcia and Jennifer. It will probably be tomorrow until the letters to Pam and Leisha go out.

Nothing major has been going on lately, but there have been multiple happenings and errands and things to take care of every day - handling the sale of Stewart's old pick-up, the moving of the house on Stewart's property to the property of the person I sold it to, Cory refinishing the big desk in the carport, so it can be moved into the studio, etc.

Yesterday, I went to the library for the book discussion. The book for August was The Chicago Way, which I didn't like. Next month it will be Passage to India, which I think I will like much better. Right now I am starting to re-read Jane Austen's Pride and Predjudice to refresh my memory before I read Pride and Predjudice and Zombies. That should be interesting. :) I have several other books on my list too - The Amazing Adventures of Kavelier and Clay by Michael Chabon and The Story Sisters by Alice Hoffman, and a couple of others that I can't recall right now. They are checked out from the library at the moment, though.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home