The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Sunday, March 02, 2008

SUNDAY

I am exhausted. I don't know why I totally deflate on Sunday afternoons, but I do. Mass and classes went very well this morning, and we had a parish family breakfst in the hall, too. No teacher locked a student in the classroom this week. Ahem... Of course, the boy who thought it would be fun hiding under a table while the teacher's back was turned, and the group was leaving for play rehearsal, and who wasn't counting on the teacher locking the door behind her, didn't pull that stunt again this week-end. ;) It was so fortunate that I was still finishing up my work last Sunday, and decided to gather up the breakfast room garbage and take it out to the garbage can on the other side of the second classroom building, before joining the rehearsal. I had heard someone screaming and kicking the door or something, and immediately thought someone was locked in a restroom. I ran for that wing of the building but no one was in there. When I did find him, he had to wait for me to go get my keys and let him out. He had been crying, and was very glad to be out. Anyway, things went much smoother this week. :)

Garrett got a new car a couple of days ago. Here he is with it.
Needless to say, he is walking (drivng?) on air these days. He loves his Porche.

Andrew was over that day too, and so I got both of our younger sons in the photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home