The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Thursday, February 28, 2008

RAINBOW FLOAT?


In a really great zine I got recently in a Swap-Bot swap - Love Child from Christel Weixelman - she had a section called, "Cocktails for Sugar Fiends". I'm not that into sugar, but they did sound interesting. One, called a Shrek Float, is lime sherbert with Boone's Farm Melon Ball wine. When I finally got around to looking for the ingredients, I couldn't find that flavor of Boone's Farm so bought the Watermelon flavor and the Blue Hawaiian flavor instead. Above, pictured with Trixie-Minnie Sock Monkey is a combo of Rainbow Sherbert and Watermelon wine. It was really good! Even Trixie thought so. You can tell she had a few too many sips while I was getting the camera ready.
Anyone know what flavor Blue Hawaiian would be? The Rainbow Sherbert is gone, so I guess next up is the lime sherbert combined with the left over Watermelon, and then the Blue Hawaiian wine. I hope that works as well.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2/28/2008 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and if you ever want to invite me over for wine cocktails...ahem... I'm busy that night also. :)

Jan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home