The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Friday, October 03, 2008

...AND MORE

Untitled. This is for a 'Color Red Handmade Postcard' swap.
This is a 'Halloween Lucky Parcel' for a swap by the same name. This is the first one I've ever made, so I hope it is okay. It looks more like a 'lucky gift basket' to me.

And here it is after it is wrapped and tied up in a gray gauze piece.
This is a whimsey jar for the Magical Forest Whimsey Jar swap. The jar didn't photograph very well, but it is really, really stuffed full of all kinds of things. I leaned it in a pot of foxtail fern wrapped around with baby tears for the photo.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10/05/2008 12:31 AM, Blogger Trish said...

hopefully tomorrow (well, it is tomorrow I guess!) will be a more productive day for both of us!! hope to chat with you again-goodnight for now:)

 
At 10/14/2008 1:37 PM, Blogger Sacred Yoli said...

Holy Arts and Crafts! What an awesome blog! I'll be adding you to my favoritas too!

Besos,

Yoli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home