The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

It's evening, now, and in all the activity today I didn't take a single photo. Andrew did, but I don't have his photos uploaded. The kids - Mathieu and Maya (my friend, Paulette's granddaughter) were passing out stickers to everyone. Coconut got a bunch! Surprisingly, she left them on all day. I moved the gorgeous roses that Maya's mom, Jennifer, sent to me, into the background of this shot.
Anyway, we had a great time today with family and friends over. Zach and Garrett hid eggs for the younger kids to find. Garrett did the barbequing and brought over his washer game for everyone to play. It's harder than it looks, but Shabree turned out to be the grand champion of the day. Footballs were tossed around, the food was good, and the conversation was better.

1 Comments:

At 4/13/2009 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great. Wish I could have been there.

Jan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home