The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

SOMEWHAT PRODUCTIVE DAY

I did this artist trading card today...with colored pencils and ink instead of paints. Not sure what to name it... 'Esperanza Starts Over'? Maybe.

Today was a pretty good day. I got laundry done, changed the bedding, got all the new plants potted, got the deck about halfway cleaned off, finished painting the metal table base and a metal hanging plant shelf/holder thing. I got one side of the glass top table cleaned, although I'm sure it will need to be done better tomorrow. I started off with Windex, but it was way too dirty for that, so I sprayed it with the hose and wiped it down. Tomorrow I'll Windex it. Then I'll have to have someone help me lift it up onto the table base, and then I'll clean the other (top) side of the glass. Then I'll get the plants set on it, safely out of Patti-Jo's and Coconut's reach. I'm trying to situate the table where it can be used as a table, too, but I also need it where the plants will be shaded as much as possible, which is going to be too close to the side of the house to be able to sit facing out, I think.
So tomorrow, I'm going to try to finish cleaning the deck, and doing all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home