The Bee Hive

Sometimes it's honey; sometimes it's sting...

Monday, May 22, 2006

TIRED....

It's not even 10pm yet, but I am going to have to go to bed. I just feel completely tired and achey. I guess it's too many very late nights and early mornings lately. I am too exhausted to even upload a new photo, so this doll scene from last year, with three of Shabree's dolls will have to do. I took the photo, while Shabree, with the aid of a hiking stick and fishing line, enabled the Cabbage Patch doll to jump rope.

I just got back from taking a food handler's class in the next town. Blah...but now I can legally serve food 'to the public' in parish fundraisers. Afterwards I went to Walmart to get more spray paint and a picture frame. I started painting the metal frame to the glass top table for the deck today, but ran out of paint.

Other than that, all I got done today was to help Lydia in the office until noon, then we had lunch at Chisholm. Also this afternoon I potted some mixed flowers in a new blue pot I bought. Maybe tomorrow I'll post a photo of that. I have more plants to get into pots tomorrow, too.

Oh, and today I saw the guy that owns the business that has been supposed to fix my broken kitchen window since JANUARY. So I stopped and asked him - for about the 10th time - what the deal was. Blah, blah, blah.... apologies, excuses and promises. Yeah, I know where that is going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home